Lin and Associates, Inc. is pleased to announce new long-term comprehensive licensing and services agreements with Phillips 66 Company [NYSE:PSX]. Lin and Associates will provide ALTIUS®, its High-Performance Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution, and related engineering services to enhance process operator user interfaces at Phillips 66 refineries. Lin and Associates also will provide other consulting and engineering services through the agreements. Phillips 66 selected ALTIUS® for its unified and standardized graphics library platform, and unique applications to improve operator efficiency and situational awareness.
ALTUIS® brings a number of features and applications together into a standard package, including:
- Advanced Graphics Library with high-performance graphic “shapes” to enhance the operator interface
- Three-Tier Navigation application for efficient navigation between graphics
- Widgets to efficiently display trends, groups, mass balances, dashboards, event analyzers, and operator notes
- LoopWatch Monitor application that enables efficient monitoring of multiple process variables
- Limit Watch application that provides notification when process variables exceed defined limits
- Alarm Informant application for an efficient means to access alarm documentation from the operator graphic
About Lin and Associates
Lin and Associates, Inc. is a private control system integration firm that provides industrial automation solutions to the Refining and Chemical, Pulp and Paper, Power, and Mining industries. Lin and Associates, Inc. specializes in the configuration, programming, and integration of leading distributive control systems in industrial process markets. Lin and Associates, Inc. was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. For more information, visit www.linandassociates.com.
|Press/Media contact:||Technical contact :|
|Rob Allen||Eric LeBlanc|
|Phone 602 954 5235 x104||Phone 602 943 5235 x103|
|mailto: Allen@linandassociates.com||mailto Leblanc@linandassociates.com|