Lin & Associates Experion PKS experience spans from the first release to the latest release of Experion. We have completed numerous Experion projects for C200/C300, SCADA databases and graphics. Recent projects include the integration of C200 controllers with PM I/O, C300 with series C I/O, HMIWeb graphics, FSC safety system interfaces, and Allen-Bradley CNI integration.
We build and test in-house on R2XX and R3XX Experion equipment including Servers, C200 controllers with I/O, C300 Controllers with Series C I/O, ACE, eServer, and FTE. We provide complete Experion services including full system setup and integration with existing TDC/TPS nodes.
Lin & Associates is uniquely qualified to support your site from TDC2000 through Experion PKS.
System Specification / Design and Implementation (C-200, C-300, ESVT)
- SCADA Interfaces & Point Configuration
- Network Configuration (FTE)
- Cisco Switch Configuration
- EST/ESC Station Software Loading and Setup
- Configure Station .STN Files Specific for each Workstation
- Configure Asset and Alarm Group Assignments for each Console
- Configure Experion Console and All Attributes
- Configure Workstation to Automatically Start Station Upon Login
- Safeview Configuration
- Set-up File Replication for All Stations and Servers
- Set-up Workstation Security Based on Site Standard
- Configure Printers
- Configure DSA
- Configure Station Toolbar
- Configuration Utility / Control Builder
- Module and Control Configuration
- Complex Controls and Logic
- UCM/RCM/SCM Programming
- HMI Web Display Builder
- OPC DA Server / OPC Integrator
Lin & Associates has also developed an Advanced Graphics Package for Experion PKS HMI Web Graphics that delivers an intuitive, user-friendly process control interface—better tools that ensure a better chance of success during a plant upset. The package includes Lin & Associates’ Advanced Display Package, Three-Tier Navigation Menu, LoopWatch monitoring application, and Safety System/Startup Graphics, as well as useful engineering tools that will help Control Engineers and systems personnel make efficient modifications and updates to the operator’s environment.
Currently, our Advanced Graphics Package is available for Experion R210/211, R300/301, and the newest Experion R310. These packages greatly improve functionality without any degrading performance. We believe that once you see this package you will want it for your operations.
Lin & Associates has extensive and in-depth background in TPS and TDC3000 systems. Our unique expertise, combined with our experience in industrial processes and controls, enables us to provide a full range of engineering services, including:
- Control system specification and implementation
- GUS and Native Window graphics and subpictures
- Network Configuration File (NCF) development
- History Module (HM) Initialization
- Process Network (LCN/UCN) Configuration
- Point database, custom logs/reports, button configuration
- Area database configuration
- CLM (Computer Link Module) configuration
- PHD (historical data) setup and support
- EPLCG configuration and 3rd party interfaces
- AM/APP node configuration and development
- Programming in xPM/CL, AM/CL, and Visual Basic
- Control Ethernet network configuration, including domain controllers, backups, and security.
Lin & Associates’ engineers are also experts on TDC2000, HS4500/45000, Basic Controllers, Advanced Multifunction Controllers, Data Hiways, and Basic Operator Stations (BOS). We can support your existing system and help you convert to the latest technologies with a methodical, low-risk approach.
We provide the following services and more:
- BOS conversion to TDC, TPS, or Experion.
- Data Hiway conversion to UCN or Fault Tolerant Ethernet (FTE)
- 4500/45000 conversion to App node
- Basic Controller conversion to HPM or C200
- TDC2000 Group operating philosophy change to GUS or HMIWeb graphics including graphics development and custom operator training