Lin and Associates offers training to help you develop your most valuable asset – your workforce.
- Train new hires, improve your current workforce skills, or help your team adapt to new technology.
- We offer a comprehensive training portfolio and various delivery options: in-house; on-site; remote instructor-led; and on-demand, self-paced computer-based.
- Engineer, Operator and Software Maintenance Courses
- DCS Configuration for Managers and Engineers
- HMI Graphic Building for Engineers
- Hands-On Site Specific Operator Training
- Instruction by Experienced Engineers
- Customized Course Manuals
- Hands-on exercises with individually assigned work stations
Click the link to our course catalog for details on our offerings
Several courses are scheduled in our Phoenix office for open enrollment during the year. The schedule for 2022 is as follows (Limit 5 students per class):
- LA-150 Honeywell Experion with TPS & ALTIUS Implementation Overview: 8/15 and 11/14
- LA-200 Honeywell HMIWeb / ALTIUS Implementation: 7/18 and 10/17
- LA-300 Honeywell C300 Controller Configuration / Application: 6/13 and 9/19
- LA-301 Honeywell Application Module Control Language (AM/CL) Implementation: 5/9
For the standard classes Lin and Associates has a corporate rate at a very convenient hotel – walking distance to our office: Embassy Suites Phoenix Scottsdale 4415 E. Paradise Village Pkwy South, Phoenix, Arizona, 85032