Honeywell Experion PKS
Lin & Associates’ Honeywell Experion PKS experience spans from the first release to the latest release of Experion. We have completed numerous Honeywell Experion projects for C200/C300, SCADA databases and graphics. Recent projects include the integration of C200 controllers with PM I/O, C300 with series C I/O, HMIWeb graphics, FSC safety system interfaces, and Allen-Bradley CNI integration.
We build and test in-house on R2XX and R3XX Experion equipment including Servers, C200 controllers with I/O, C300 Controllers with Series C I/O, ACE, eServer, and FTE. We provide complete Experion services including full system setup and integration with existing TDC/TPS nodes. Lin & Associates is uniquely qualified to support your site from TDC2000 through Honeywell Experion PKS.
System Specification/Design and Implementation (C-200, C-300, ESVT)
- SCADA Interfaces & Point Configuration
- Network Configuration (FTE)
- Cisco Switch Configuration
- EST/ESC Station Software Loading and Setup
- Configure Station .STN Files Specific for each Workstation
- Configure Asset and Alarm Group Assignments for each Console
- Configure Experion Console and All Attributes
- Configure Workstation to Automatically Start Station Upon Login
- Safeview Configuration
- Set-up File Replication for All Stations and Servers
- Set-up Workstation Security Based on Site Standard
- Configure Printers
- Configure DSA
- Configure Station Toolbar
- Configuration Utility / Control Builder
- Module and Control Configuration
- Complex Controls and Logic
- UCM/RCM/SCM Programming
- HMI Web Display Builder
- OPC DA Server / OPC Integrator
Lin & Associates has also developed the ALTIUS “HI-Performance HMI Solution” for Honeywell Experion PKS HMI Web Graphics that delivers an intuitive, user-friendly process control interface—better tools that ensure a better chance of success during a plant upset. The package includes Lin & Associates’ ALTIUS “HI-Performance HMI Solution”, Three-Tier Navigation Menu, LoopWatch Monitor, and Safety System/Startup Graphics, as well as useful engineering tools that will help Control Engineers and systems personnel make efficient modifications and updates to the operator’s environment. Currently, ALTIUS “HI-Performance HMI Solution” is available for Experion R210/211, R300/301, R400/R410, and the newest Experion R411. These packages greatly improve functionality without any degrading performance. We believe that once you see this package you will want it for your operations.
Lin & Associates has extensive and in-depth background in TPS and TDC3000 systems. Our unique expertise, combined with our experience in industrial processes and controls, enables us to provide a full range of engineering services, including:
- Control system specification and implementation
- GUS and Native Window graphics and subpictures
- Network Configuration File (NCF) development
- History Module (HM) Initialization
- Process Network (LCN/UCN) Configuration
- Point database, custom logs/reports, button configuration
- Area database configuration
- CLM (Computer Link Module) configuration
- PHD (historical data) setup and support
- EPLCG configuration and 3rd party interfaces
- AM/APP node configuration and development
- Programming in xPM/CL, AM/CL, and Visual Basic
- Control Ethernet network configuration, including domain controllers, backups, and security.
Lin & Associates’ engineers are also experts on TDC2000, HS4500/45000, Basic Controllers, Advanced Multifunction Controllers, Data Hiways, and Basic Operator Stations (BOS). We can support your existing system and help you convert to the latest technologies with a methodical, low-risk approach.
We provide the following services and more:
- BOS conversion to TDC, TPS, or Honeywell Experion.
- Data Hiway conversion to UCN or Fault Tolerant Ethernet (FTE)
- 4500/45000 conversion to App node
- Basic Controller conversion to HPM or C200
- TDC2000 Group operating philosophy change to GUS or HMIWeb graphics including graphics development and custom operator training