HMI Graphic Design
Development of effective graphics for operating personnel at refineries and chemical plants is one of Lin & Associates’ specialties. We can use your existing graphic standards, help you develop a standard as part of the project, or use our customizable standards.
Lin & Associates takes pride in delivering highly functional, intuitive, consistent operational graphics.
- Our development process maintains graphical standards throughout the project
- We provide an extensive family of highly functional shapes compatible with various controllers
- If custom shapes are needed, we use in-house systems to extensively test required functionality
- We follow a 20-Step Quality Control Checklist for each graphic display
- We complete a detailed sign-off sheet during on-site acceptance
By following these internal building processes, Lin & Associates can deliver quality, efficiency, and accuracy on every project.
ALTIUS “HI-Performance HMI Solution”:
Lin & Associates has developed the ALTIUS “HI-Performance HMI Solution” that delivers an intuitive, user-friendly process control interface—better tools that ensure consistent efficiency and effectiveness in normal operations, and a better chance of success during a plant upset.
The package includes Lin & Associates’ ALTIUS “HI-Performance HMI Solution”, Three-Tier Navigation Menu, LoopWatch Monitor, and Dashboard shapes for overview displays, as well as useful engineering tools that will help Control Engineers and systems personnel make efficient modifications and updates to the operator’s environment.
Experion Graphic Package:
Lin & Associates has recently released Advanced Graphic Package R5.7 for Honeywell Experion® PKS R511. This package is loaded with a rich set of features designed to enhance operator effectiveness with Honeywell Experion PKS. Click here for details and feature highlights of our Experion® Advanced Graphic Library.
Click to request additional information today: email@example.com